Do you still use USB flash drives? You already carry gigabytes of free flash memory around in your pocket – your Android phone! Download Pocketshare and you get a fast, secure and wireless access to this memory via Mac or PC!
If you are an advanced user and know what NAS (Network Attached Storage) is – here are good news for you: Pocketshare is a full featured NAS server. It runs Samba, FTP and WebDAV servers simultaneously!
- Pocketshare is foolproof: No other software required – access your wireless flash drive with Finder or Windows Expolorer. Zero configuration required – your new wireless flash drive is dead easy to use.
- Pocketshare is fast: Blazing fast wireless file transfer over WiFi
- Pocketshare is secure: No servers involved – your files are stored only on your Android device. Activate user authentication for even more security.
The premium version (available as in-app purchase) offers the following additional features:
- Free choice of the share folder. E.g. external SD-Card
- User authentication security (username / password)